- Various hiking trails (e.g. Moorwaldweg, Via Leone Schlemmerpfad, 10-Mühlenwanderweg in Reichenthal)
- Attractive Nordic walking routes
- Demanding cycling tracks (also into the neighbouring Czech Republic; in-house e-bike rental)
- Cross-country ski runs & ski lifts on the Sternstein mountain – www.sternstein.at
- Hike and view the Sternsteinaussichtswarte (scenic outpost)– www.sternstein.at
- Climbing centre & tree top path in Lipno (Czech Republic) – www.lipnoinfo.cz
- Boating on the Vltava Lake (Czech Republic) – www.lipnoinfo.cz
- Rafting on the Vltava – www.ingetour.cz
- Archery in Helfenberg – www.bogensport-helfenberg.at
- Golf courses Sterngartl, Böhmerwald & St. Oswald – www.golf-sterngartl.at, www.boehmerwaldgolf.at, www.gcstoswald.at
- Horse-drawn carriage and sled riding
- Snowshoe hiking
Get detailed information about the individual programme items at the front desk. We’ll gladly send you information material.
Please note that you need to bring a passport or valid ID if you plan a trip to the neighbouring Czech Republic! A driver's license is not accepted as an ID.
Our new videos will take you on a journey around the topics comfort, seminar and health.
Sit back and lose yourself in the world of the Spa Hotel Bründl.